Downloadable CIDR network calculator

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Tue Sep 11 19:44:12 MST 2018

I still like the bosson subnet calculator, if nothing else it's the only
graphic one I've found in 20 years that shows inverse wildcard masks for
ios nicely.

They want you to log in to download it now, I just keep a probably 20 year
old binary install around still when a blue moon calls.

http://www.boson.com/freeutilities

-mb