Google drive chromebook

Carl Parrish cparrish at carlparrish.com
Sun Sep 9 17:00:01 MST 2018

I have a Google Pixel Book 2. While I do still carry my MBP around with me
I find I increasingly don't need it. The cloud 9 IDE (
https://aws.amazon.com/cloud9/?p=tile) is pretty good. If you work with VS
Code https://stackblitz.com/ is very close to being all you need. I prefer
Webstorm myself and now can run the Linux version natively on my
pixelbook before I could with Cruton -
https://www.linux.com/learn/how-easily-install-Ubuntu-Chromebook-crouton%20 -
but as long as I have an internet connection and can access AWS or ssh into
my servers there is nothing stopping me from getting real work done from my
Chromebook. I have 64 gb of hard drive space I think if I was going to do
it again I would upgrade to the 128 GB (now that I can run docker on my
Chromebook a bit of hard drive space is nice) but with 3 TB of cloud space
(I think that came with 3 years through Google) I'm not hurting with it as
a laptop at all.