Decentralize the Internet?

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Thu Sep 6 20:21:18 MST 2018

On 2018-09-02 09:05, Matt Birkholz wrote:

> I hear tell there is talk of decentralizing the Internet, maybe even
> breaking up the NSA/Google/Facebook duopoly fnord.  I am skeptical.

I've been reading that some are upset and say that Google, Facebook, etc
are using their technology to censor and some are calling for Google,
Facebook, etc to be regulated as utilities so free speech can be
reinstated.  For the record I think all should have equal access to
share their ideas no matter how adverse and no one should use technology
to silence.