Debian 9 vs Ubuntu 18

Jim jim.nantz15 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 22:50:41 MST 2018

I've been using Kubuntu for 5 years now since I freed my computer from
windows and started running linux.  For most of that time I used Kubuntu
14.  I tried 16, but soon gave up on it because there were too many
bugs.  In July I put Kubuntu 18 on this machine. There are some annoying
bugs with it, but nothing that keeps me from using it.

I saw on here recently that someone said they use the stable branch of
Debian.  I'm looking for some advice.  Should I stay with Kubuntu or
switch to Debian 9 stable?  If you have an opinion, please tell why you
favor one over the other.

Thanks