Building a Linux Computer?

mike enriquez mylinux at cox.net
Mon May 21 19:30:48 MST 2018

I am planing to build a Linux computer.  I have Ubuntu 16.0 on an old
Dell XPS. I will be using it as my research computer.   So "I will be
going where where others do not dare to go."  I want a VPN on it because
I have not been able to install a VPN on the computer I now have. I want
a 64bit OS.

I know that most people say to use and old computer to run Linux.  I
need ideas on Hardware to avoid and use.  What would you do if you had
to build your own Linux computer from scratch?

Thanks for your input.

Mike Enriquez