file won't delete

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Wed Aug 29 21:27:09 MST 2018

Thy deleting from the console, and use tab completion.  I would guess you have a non-rendering character in the filename.  Hoping the tab completion will pick it up.

If that does not work, you are more likely to get a better error message that will help you figure out what is really wrong.

Kevin

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​