Questionable Google Alerts

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartm.com
Mon Aug 27 15:20:03 MST 2018

Run away, IMHO.

Enter your password, and somebody else will 0wn your account, almost certainly.  (Now, if you happen to have a honeypot handy, you might have fun playing with them, but I’d not go there unless you really know what you’re doing!)

Have you looked at the full headers to see if its really coming from Google?

Rusty