rackspace.com hosted email

Duncan Multi-Media neal at duncanmultimedia.com
Sun Aug 26 22:04:47 MST 2018

They just want regular hosted email accounts attached to their domain.
I'm not interested is hosting email accounts and suggested Google Apps,
but they are asking about rackspace ($2 vs $5). I'm just interested in
answering their question.  I think what they are really asking is
whether or not Google is worth the extra $3 a month over rackspace, but
I have zero experience with rackspace.