Steam Jumps for New Wine Variant?

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Sat Aug 25 17:51:36 MST 2018

I was testing some games last night, tried darksiders 1/2, and gauntlet,
but no bueno.  Oddly one piece pirate warriors 3 worked, with caveats.  I
might look at more of the koei tecmo games like that that worked.

I was playing one piece with the keyboard, which wasn't so cool, didn't
seem to take my joypad, but will try again soon.  Sound tended to be
choppy, video was too, but I was still running around the first level.

I'm really looking forward to this working better!

-mb