Help Desk Tier 1

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Oct 31 07:30:40 MST 2017

How to you feel about being self-employed?  If you think that might be
for you, pick your niche, and make a plan.  If you can generate business
leads and can weed out the bad  projects and unethical people, you can
make an above average income and have limited interface with others.  If
you use a contract, and I strongly suggest you do, everything is spelled
out.  If the client decides on a deviation it can be handled by an
addendum and an adjustment to the fees and payment schedule as may be
necessary.

And you can start learning and doing while employed.  The experts say
you should "moonlight" until your business is doing good enough to
replace your day job.