new thread: QoS, latency, bandwidth and the FCC/net neutrality debate

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Tue Nov 28 19:27:01 MST 2017

oh yeah. I know real well about their hit piece on the ADA. the author of that story got corrected on his views from someone who is disabled (namely me).

like I stated in my followup post to my own post here, I indicated the political nature of the whole mess. hope this clears up things. :)

-eric
from the central offices of the technomage Guild, the redundant dept to stamp out redundancy.