kodi tvaddons

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Fri Nov 24 08:48:41 MST 2017

hmmmm. well, I wasn't going to mention these alternative methods owing to their precarious legal nature.

btw, ISp's are starting to take a hard line on things like pirating. I have 1 neighbor who will no longer be able to get internet from any provider here in my neighborhood. Basically, he was caught pirating on both century link and cox. neither will even allow him to purchase service. He even asked me if he could access my WiFi. I had to be blunt and inform him that after the last DMCA notice I got (because of someone using my WiFi) that my internet was closed to anyone outside of my house. Honestly, I just don't want the legal issues as I am not made of money and could not afford a lawyer even if I could get one.

that all being said, sometimes pirating is the only minimal hassle way, but I won't recommend it (the risks are far too high).

-eric
from the central offices of the Technomage Guild, Ethical considerations Dept.