kodi tvaddons

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Fri Nov 24 08:40:17 MST 2017

already done. there is even a change.org petition. I have also filed comments on their comments page. believe me, I tried to keep it dry, technical and logical. however, these are politicians we are dealing with here.

-eric
from the central offices of the technomage Guild, Internet Regulatory Administration