kodi tvaddons

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Thu Nov 23 23:50:33 MST 2017

well,
the media cartels can go pound sand as far as I am concerned. I can get most of the content I want from Amazon, netflix, hulu (if I could ever get around the accessibility issues) or even youtube tv. And honestly, paying more than $35 a month for tv service is just a ripoff. btw, that is what I pay for youtube tv (chrome cast unit) and I get live streams of current programming, movies, tv shows from all over the planet and even pro sports (without having to pay $150 a month for it all). and yes, there is also all that youtube content (not the tv stuff). things like Guns TV, car and truck stuff, and so much more. hell, the room mate here spends so much time in his easy chair, I might have to order in a napp-crapper 5000 just so he doesn't have to get up to use the bathroom. (bad joke from the film: stay tuned).

so, there you have it. TV of the future and at 25% the cost of standard digital cable. :)

-eric
from the central offices of the Technomage Guild, Multimedia marketing Dept.

btw, if you want any of this: call Jame Hidalgo at 623-500-3341 and tell him that eric oyen sent you.