CryptoParty topic requests

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed May 10 14:45:16 MST 2017

moin moin,

here are the survey results as of a couple days ago.

Please let me know ( on or off list ) if you would like to lead the lab on
one to three of the topics that aren't yet covered.

        4 WRT
        3 personal certs: Let's Encrypt
        3 GPG keysigning || covered
        2 password manager
        2 Intro to GNU/Linux file structure || covered
        2 Security and Privacy Resources: EFF, journalist hotline, CactusCon
        2 computer: vpn
        2 computer: security audit
        2 cacert || covered
        1 What is Encryption? or How Does Encryption Work? || covered
        1 Privacy vs. Security: tradeoffs, but not zero sum
        1 smart phone: vpn
        1 NextCloud
        1 LineageOS
        1 disk ecryption
        1 Data Verification: checksums
        1 computer: secure web
        1 Smart phone-secure messaging signal || covered
        1 computer: tails

We have coveræge for some more topics, but want to give opportunity for
more participation.

For the meeting, multiple labs will be run in parallel with multiple
sessions. It'll be somewhat like a conference.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --