RE Ubuntu 16.04 Guest account shell <Fedora spins>

James Crawford jrefl5 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 18:50:25 MST 2017

At work I have taken the the Fedora-lxde-live CD spin and cut out stuff
that was not needed

Terminal, bluetooth ......

Modified the startup scripts so that it pulls some files down from an
internal server then uses 1 of them to build its firewall.

Since we are a state agency we only want them to be able to access state
sites, and our own which is the reason for the firewall stuff.

Works nicely, and they get a clean system every day as it boots from DVD.

James C.