A fun discovery on the vulnerability of SMS authentication.

Anon Anon lokotejones at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 06:05:56 MST 2017

CODB. I watched the whole video and they mentioned their "heated"
conversation with the provider. Phone providers couldn't care less.
However, if your provider allows you to register an answer to your security
questions, do not use real information.

"What high school did you go to?" should never be your real high school.
"Klingon Bird Of Prey Academy" or "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and
Alcoholism" are better choices. (Don't hack me) ;)

Get creative and use your password manager to store your odd replies.

You know your answer is good when the person is shocked you can remember it
or can't stop laughing at the absurdity.