[tech] regarding OpenSSL License change

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Fri Mar 24 14:48:40 MST 2017

hmmmm. something sounds a little Phishy there. It is even more interesting that Theo showed up in the thread.

Assuming for the moment that the email is legit, it might not be a bad idea to send a response back to openSSL giving them your acceptance or rejection and the logical reasons why.

-eric
from the central office of the Technomage Guild, Securities and Exchanges Dept.