OT: Need a Campaign to Secure WIFI Sites

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Tue Mar 21 00:37:35 MST 2017

this, above all other reasons is why I use a dedicated VPN as my only secure connection. I can connect through a standard open router, connect to the VPN and have far more secure communications.

yes, it would be nice if a lot of these places secured their WiFi, but there is just far too many of them and too few of us.

-eric
from the central office of the Technomage Guild, Security applications Dept.