(OT) Backup Software Suggestions

herminio.hernandezjr at gmail.com herminio.hernandezjr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:47:08 MST 2017

This was mentioned in the last meeting but I would suggest checking out
tarnsap. It is a cloud based backup solution that encrypts locally then
sends it to tarsnap servers. The code is BSD licensed and the creator
was the Security Officer for FreeBSD till 2012. The pricing is pretty
straight forward. Check them out.