Digital Ocean Performance Issues

Nathan plug-discuss at nmecs.com
Fri Jan 20 12:13:07 MST 2017

I have several $5 and $10 servers from Digital Ocean at their NY, SF01,
and SF02 data centers. Strangely, it seems to me I (here in Az) have
faster access to the NY data centers than the SF data centers. Any one
using SF01/02 and happy?

I need another server, but one of the more expensive servers, and I'm
wondering if it's really worth it to spend $160 or more and not be happy
with the network performance or server performance.

Are you using anything more than the basic $5 servers? What are your
thoughts?

--
Regards,

Nathan