Phoenix Upcoming Events

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Jan 19 14:05:37 MST 2017

Am 19. Jan, 2017 schwätzte Nathan so:

moin moin Nathan,

> All,
>
> Anyone aware of any upcoming events in the Phoenix area this year? I'm
> thinking local MariaDB events, language events, and similar stuff.

well, we have several events every month :).

As does ASULUG.

I don't know if CactusCon has announced anything, but that's an annual
conference in the spring.

Gangplank hosts groups that meet regularly. I believe Gangplank has a
calendar.

Meetup has lots of groups. It's hit or miss if they're active. I'm certain
some of the big data, containerization and block chains groups are active
and meeting monthly.

azPHP meets monthly.

There is a MySQL group that started recently. It seems to have also gone
dormant. Check meetup for more info.

Are you looking for something in particular? Is there a topic you would
like to see for a PLUG presentation?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years.