Looking for C developer.

Anon Anon lokotejones at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 13:33:42 MST 2017

Hey,

I am looking for a C developer who is willing to help me reverse engineer a
usb video capture device. I have a driver for a similar product as a
possible base but my specific model is unsupported.

I am NOT looking for someone to do the whole project. Im looking for
someone to mentor or train me so I can build the device driver myself.

Does any one know a C developer interested in teaching someone to build a
driver? I am willing to pay so negotiable price.

Thanks.