rk3399: like a Pi, but more RAM/CPU/I/O?

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Tue Jan 3 22:34:33 MST 2017

On Tue, 2017-01-03 at 15:11 -0700, Matt Graham wrote:
> "Like a Raspberry Pi but with
> moreĀ
> power" seems to be what they were going for.

I've been looking more at the 96boards project. They're a standardized
form factor that allows the various ARM vendors to show off and provide
development platforms for their chips. The nice part is if you build a
case or something for the board, you can replace with it a different
96boards board as needed. They've got several different models with
different CPUs and RAM, etc.

http://www.96boards.org/

Ted