the timestampz in a pdf, oh my

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Feb 1 01:56:07 MST 2017

Am 01. Feb, 2017 schwätzte Nathan so:

moin moin,

> You mentioned grep, but did you try 'strings' ?
> Does that even exist any more?

Yeah, strings is useful, but in this case I specifically need to check the
binary content, so strings pulling the text out for me doesn't solve the
primary issue. strings was useful for testing. As cat -v and grep --text.

Perhaps I should just throw the image through aalib :).

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  When in doubt, choose the interesting. -- der.hans