Hello Phoenix Linux Users Group! What Goes On at Installfest?

Todd Cole toddc at azloco.com
Thu Dec 14 11:38:01 MST 2017

regarding router mods see
https://dd-wrt.com
https://openwrt.org/
https://advancedtomato.com
Or I prefer to start with a old pc with two network cards and a switch one
can or could also use a VM or LXC container or ..
https://www.ipfire.org/
https://www.pfsense.org/
www.zentyal.org/

we have these ISO's on hand at installfests but there are a lot more
options both hardware and software some simple some well,-- lots of options

Todd Cole
Ubuntu Arizona Team
4605 S PRIEST DR LOT 3
TEMPE AZ  85282-6507