rsync error

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 04:05:54 MST 2017

Last night I was backing up my system. It seemed to be taking a long time
so I just went to bed. I got up in the morning and the drive wasn't
flashing but the terminal wasn't waiting for a new command. so I pressed
cntrl-c. Suddenly a bunch of errors printed up with the following error:

rsync: mkstemp "/media/bmike1/Seagate Expansion
Drive/Documents/Programs/file recovery/recup_dir.89/.f13157560.png.RQGdeW"
failed: Input/output error (5)

and many other similar. I'm not too concerned about it as I think
everything copied but I do need the command to exit gracefully. The command
I entered (which I do often) is:

rsync -aWuq --delete-before /home/bmike1/Documents /media/bmike1/"Seagate
Expansion Drive"

--