netis wf2118

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Aug 25 13:21:00 MST 2017

Hmm, well it looks supported...

https://cateee.net/lkddb/web-lkddb/RT2X00.html

Per your lspci, you have a RT5362 chip, using the RT2x00 driver, and looks
supported in most modern kernels.  What kernel are you using?

You're going to want to look through your dmesg, grepping for that RT5362
or pci-id to find what is going on when it's probing the hardware to load
the kernel modules.  Perhaps there's an anomaly to the build that udev
isn't handling it properly.  Might look at your lsmod output and see if
that rt2x00 driver is loading too, or manually loading that driver to see
what happens.

Any number of reasons why it might fail, but as I said, *looks* supported...

-mb