New Video: Yael Grauer: What Mr Robot Gets Right

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Aug 23 18:31:53 MST 2017

Just posted Yael Grauer's presentation on what Mr. Robot Gets Right that
she presented on February 9th 2017

https://youtu.be/p-8NBzr-RcM

I apologize for that audio.  It's not up to my usual standards.  I
neglected to press record on the digital recorder that grabs the lapel
and room mics leaving me with only camera audio.

Not only does Mr. Robot set the bar for dystopian hacker suspense
thrillers, it’s also a great hacking show that’s true to the culture and
portrays technology authentically.

In this presentation, Yael will discuss what Mr. Robot gets right... and
the mostly free, mostly open source programs used by the characters on
the show.

Brian Cluff