Family STEM Day at Apache Junction Public Library

Megan starsapart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:38:55 MST 2017

Hello! My name is Megan Sparks and my husband is Scotty Sparks. I work for
the Apache Junction Public Library. Last year we had a Family STEM
(Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Day which was very successful
and introduced people of all ages to STEM concepts and technology. We had a
representative from PLUG at Family STEM Day and it was great! (Thank you,
Phil!)

I am wondering if anyone (Phil included!) would be interested in presenting
at this year's event. I apologize that this is late notice; Family STEM Day
will be on Saturday, April 29 from 10 AM-12 PM.

We would welcome anyone who would like to talk to folks about technology,
Linux, open source, or any other related topic. The easiest format would
probably be to set up a table with our other groups and talk to folks as
they walk by.

If you are interested, please let me know! Thank you. My work contact info
is below. If you can't present anything, I still encourage you to stop by -
it is a really fun event that gives local organizations the opportunity to
show off some neat stuff.

*Megan Sparks*
Senior Library Assistant, Apache Junction Public Library
1177 N. Idaho Rd., Apache Junction, AZ 85119
480-474-8589 <%28480%29%20474-8589>
msparks at ajcity.net *or* starsapart at gmail.com