Opinions on tablets....

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Apr 5 15:38:56 MST 2017

No.  While android uses a Linux kernel, it uses completely different
apps, so if you are expecting to run any of the software that you are
currently using on your desktop, you might want to re-think what you are
doing and make sure you have some software that will do what you need to do.

If all you want to do is display images; vanilla android will be able to
do that for you.

Brian Cluff