host for videos and panoramas

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Tue Sep 27 20:06:41 MST 2016

hmmm. dropbox will work, Pastebin will work (if only as a temporary hosting site), and iCloud might work as well.(you will need an iCloud account and a client capable of working with it). The last solution might require windows (yuck!) but, as far as I know, there isn't a Linux client for iCloud).

-eric