How to get around a maximum email size limit.

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Mon Sep 12 21:34:34 MST 2016

My wife does photography and puts her files on Dropbox and then shares the
folder with the client to download, makes CDs/DVDs on request, and if the
client pays extra has them printed in a variety of ways for them.

Dropbox and similar services run about $10/month; no huge emails just a
link to the client.

JD

-- JD Austin
Voice: 480.269.4335 (480 2MY Geek)