Home boot servers, any advice?

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Sep 9 21:29:30 MST 2016

Checkout a clonezilla server.  I set one up years ago as a dedicated vm
install I kept around for demonstration of linux power novelty.  Booting
it would setup dhcp on the port, tftp, all the booting files needed
(using LTSP), and provide a multi-boot prompt of which linux you wanted,
building in links to boot RedHat, Cent, Debian, Ubuntu, whatever really
depending on how much space you wanted it to occupy.  It was pretty
slick and easy back then, sounds like what you want.

-mb