What is this rubbish?

Parabellum7 parabellum7 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 14:39:33 MST 2016

Greetings fellow penguins,

Today I received a suspicious message with a link to some rather odd
looking (javascript?) code. If you'd like to see it I put it on pastbin.
*Obviously, don't download it or run it. *

http://pastebin.com/B1f9M70U

It came from this URL: *Don't click this unless you're up on dealing
with unknown.* I purposely put spaces in it so someone here doesn't
accidentally click it anyway, like I stupidly did.

      h e l p - m e m b e r . c o m / e b a y d o c s / s c r e e n s h
      o t s . p h p

Fortunately I have no script running so I don't think ... er, hope ...
nothing happened.

Any idea what this is?

Thanks!

--Kenn