no moving parts

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Sep 2 18:29:14 MST 2016

I'd second the nas with hard drives too, I just got a synology that has
been pretty cool so far.  You can get an esata like Stephen said too
pretty cheap with an internal pci to esata card, but what you'd really
want (for performance) is one with a sas connector on it.  Get yourself
an internal sas hba card with external connectors up to it as a jbod
array.  Old dell perc cards are good for this on ebay.

I'd side on my nas too as for the fire grab.

-mb