no moving parts

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 07:55:27 MST 2016

Technically this can be done with an Esata drive or a flexible bios. for
your scenario my suggestion is to have an internal drive for your system
and then all important data gets mirrored off to an external device. either
NAS or USB.

There are other drive connections you cna look into such as thunderbolt and
firewire. Lots of ways to do this.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 7:52 AM, Michael <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks... what about this: do they have something where you can make all
> of your hard drives external? I so fear a fire and losing all of my data. I
> want to just be able to run into the room and yank the hard drive (I live
> in a tinder box!).
>
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Anon Anon <lokotejones at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Also, I use an m2 SSD. Look for something supporting m2 flash. Mine is
>> super fast but 512gb cost me 300 buckeronies.
>>
>> On Sep 1, 2016 07:39, "Anon Anon" <lokotejones at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> You want a solid state drive.

Stephen