firefox keeps crashing

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Mon Oct 31 16:58:49 MST 2016

Brian Cluff last wrote:
> Any chance you upgraded, but haven't rebooted lately.
> I've had firefox crash on my like this in the past and a reboot,
> or at least a logout and back in got everything working fine again.

Yes, I have tried rebooting, to no avail.

As previously posted, I have also tried a reinstall, to no avail.

Then tried a complete uninstall, fresh install, and reboot, to no avail.

Then tried complete uninstall and deleted all firefox and mozilla
files and tried reinstall and reboot, but firefox still crashes immediately.

Everything else on my system works fine.

I hate updates because they have almost always given me fits.

I have tried to keep up with Mint 17 updates, but the last few times, I
got errors that needed files cannot be found in the repository.