Guy Spent $11,000 On A Coding 'Bootcamp' And Doubled His Salary

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Thu Oct 27 14:26:31 MST 2016

The 'know it all' developer is the worst kind because once you know it all
things are already changing.
I usually say knowing where to look it up when I need it is sufficient; if
it's something I do every day I know it cold but even then it's wise to see
what changes are coming.

-- JD Austin
Voice: 480.269.4335 (480 2MY Geek)
jd at twingeckos.com