Guy Spent $11,000 On A Coding 'Bootcamp' And Doubled His Salary

Nathan England plug-discuss at nmecs.com
Thu Oct 27 14:12:52 MST 2016

Not hard to imagine really. Being able to pass a test and get a
certificate is often enough to get a job. He might have been working
fast food or delivering pizza, so not much of a salary and then passed
his boot camp test and got an entry level or junior web dev job and now
he's making $45k a year.

We just hired two guys like this. Both fresh out of boot camp and now
have decent salaries.

--
Regards,

  -- Nathan