Guy Spent $11,000 On A Coding 'Bootcamp' And Doubled His Salary

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Thu Oct 27 07:43:26 MST 2016

Insane!  But if you read the article carefully, the students may be going
for 2-3 months, but they are working 80-100 hrs a week.

If you really focused, structured it like a real job, go with 1 week
sprints and a focus to learn A, B, and C in sprint/week 1, and D & E in
sprint/week 2, 9-12 weeks is very do-able.

If the boot camp had sponsors looking to hire, and the emphasis could be
placed on those skills, a job 1 week after, at 2x a marketer's salary, is
also very do-able.

I think this idea is actually awesome.

Kevin