attempting to get past my IT's outgoing rewrite rules...

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartm.com
Mon Oct 24 09:17:51 MST 2016

So, as some of you know, the PLUG list uses your email address to decide if your email gets sent to the PLUG list or the spam box (actually, the ‘admin, do you want to approve this’ box, but that’s a different kettle of spam ;-))

I finally got tired of my replies NOT getting to the mail list, so I went and subscribed the email address that I THOUGHT our IT re-writes to.

This is a test to see if I guessed right, since the email I sent immediately after re-subscribing has not arrived.  So I’m not sure if this is because of how long it takes for the list to get to me, or if its because IT re-writes my outgoing to something else…

I’m guessing it’s the processing delay…