Bitlocker and Linux - Visio

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Oct 18 12:07:30 MST 2016

Darn, I was hoping that would work for you.  Oh well...  I tend to use
Inkscape myself, (which can also import Visio files) but unless you
already use Inkscape it can have a pretty steep learning curve if you
just want to make nice network diagrams and such.  That being said, if
you get past that learning curve it can create some fantastic results
that will exceed most other programs output.

I was also going to suggest Libreoffice Draw as well, most people don't
realize what it can do, but it sounds like you've already been there
done that.  It's certainly capable, but it has always felt clunky to
me.  It could use a good interface overhaul.... maybe someday.

Brian Cluff