Bitlocker and Linux

Brien Dieterle briend at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:23:13 MST 2016

I don't see anything there about centrally managed full disk encryption for
Linux with bitlocker.  There are products out there but no way a shop is
going to invest in multiplatform solution just for one person.  I would
look at doing native Linux encryption (whatever the distro offers during
installation) and turn the key over to IT.  That might satisfy the
insurance requirement without having a managed solution for Linux.