linux distros

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Mon Oct 10 09:08:10 MST 2016

I use Arch pretty much any time I have the option of distros.  Just
purchased a brand new HP Pavilion Laptop and Windows never even got
booted.  Wiped clean, and it's now running Arch quite nicely.

Not an easy distribution to install.  But once running, you won't find
another one that is more stable.

Kevin