Class action law suit, re SONY trying to "take back" the option to install Linux on [a "Fat"] Playstation 3

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Tue Oct 4 15:35:17 MST 2016

now, I wonder if this case could also be used as a template for another case, specifically against microsoft. MS has been trying (and they are very near to accomplishing) changes to the EFI specifications which would end up treating Linux as a virus. In other words, not installable in any form on the hardware. Now, I do find this ironic as the EFI looks and behaves a lot like a linux interface.

anyway, that is my question and thoughts.

-eric