a lot of websites seem to be down.....

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:06:15 MST 2016

okay then. I googled how to change the dns from the command line and this
is what I found:

sudo su
<enter>
cd ~
echo nameserver  96.90.175.167 > /etc/reolv.conf
<and then I supposse to put the other addresse in>
echo nameserver  193.183.98.154 >> /etc/reolv.conf
echo nameserver  8.8.8.8 >> /etc/reolv.conf
echo nameserver  8.8.4.4 >> /etc/reolv.conf

why do I not just want to use googles dns?