a lot of websites seem to be down.....

Anon Anon lokotejones at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 05:13:33 MST 2016

This is how it starts.... First they take away the cat videos, then your
email, and next it will be your free software.

Probably another DDOS on your DNS. Change your DNS to 96.90.175.167 and
193.183.98.154

They make take your Reddit.... But they will never take your freedom....
GNU!

*Raises battle ax and wears cyber kilt*