Hiring off shore

trent shipley trent.shipley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 22:35:47 MST 2016

I worked for a predominantly Indian outsourcing company. I did not find my
co-workers low skilled or under-educated. They had real experience and were
competent. Accusing the professionals who benefit from offshoring of being
incompetent is idle racist nativism. Furthermore, in a Global economy,
American IT workers have no more right to a job or gig than anyone else. If
the foreigners out compete you, too bad, that's how capitalism works.

I am disabled, and I think the Americans with Disabilities Act is a
dreadful piece of legislation. It trys to require for-profit companies to
hire contrary to their tangible self interest in terms of cost or profit.

Trent.