H1B Visa

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Nov 8 10:07:05 MST 2016

Hi,

While at the polls I talked with a man running for Chandler City Council
who told me the H1B Visa was necessary because there are not enough
qualified Americans to fill those positions.

I do not agree.  And if it is true then why, for example, is there no
Microsoft University that finds those with the talent and help develop
them into the qualified employee they are looking for?  It is my
understanding M$ is one of the biggest users of the H1B Visa program.

This is an example of there not being an shortage.  -->>  McDonald's
lays off 70 American accountants from Ohio and gives their jobs to
foreign workers as part of cost-cutting exercise

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800381/McDonald-s-lays-70-American-accountants-Ohio-gives-jobs-foreign-workers-cost-cutting-measure.html

--
Keith Smith